Romance In The Air
25 Facts About Me:
Hi! I’m Teresa.
1. I’m 5ft 3in.
2. I’m 100% Vietnamese (I know a lot of people think I’m Korean, but sorry I’m not//love Korean food though!)
3. I’m a dog person versus a cat person.
4. I love any clothing with lots of intricate detailing.
5. I’m a Pisces. Born at the end of February.
6. I was born in Los Angeles, CA but raised in Atlanta, GA.
7. I attended the University of Georgia with a Business Management and Pre-Dental degree.
8. I have a huge love for denim.
9. I love a good constructed garment and I think fashion is so rad because the sky is the limit!
10. I have what is called: ornithophobia—fear of birds. No, I’m not kidding.
11. I'm shy singing in public, but if you give me a few drinks I’ll start thinking I’m Beyonce.
12. I love being at/near the beach.
13. My favorite colors are Ivory and Navy.
14. When I was little I didn’t know I had a middle name, turns out I do have a middle name and it’s Thuy Tien.
15. I didn’t wear makeup until I was about 23 years old. Now I’m a huge makeup junky.
16. I have shaky hands. Probably a good thing I don’t want to be a dentist anymore and probably why I can’t ever get my eyeliner on point.
17. My favorite season would be Autumn/Fall.
18. I’m afraid of heights. If you make me go on a roller coaster I might just pee in my pants.
19. My favorite food cuisine would be anything Asian. My second favorite would be Italian.
20. I respect anyone who knows exactly what they want good or bad.
21. I have an older brother who is four years older than me and he has better handwriting than me.
22. My ear piercings are crooked because I had them done when I was a toddler then had an ear infection, so my mom took them out and they closed up. I got them redone when I was 12 years old and the lady made them uneven.
23. When I’m in a crappy mood, I put red lipstick on and it makes me feel a little bit better.
24. When I was a kid my favorite movie was Matilda and I would rewatch it so many times my brother had to hide the VCR tape from me.
25. I prefer long hair over short hair, but I'm not opposed to making a change to my hair.
Thanks for getting to know me!
Don't forget to buy your Sadie Hawkins Party ticket. I am collaborating with Rose Lane Agency to celebrate woman empowerment and for girl bosses to come together. So, come out and have a good time! Go, GIRL POWER!
Photo Creds: Danni from Rose Lane Agency// Edit by Me